MtG Play Table Documentation
while some actions can be accessed through right-click menus, there's a number of features that are only accessible through hotkeys. Here's an exhaustive list:
all card actions can be performed by hovering the cursor over the card and then pressing the respective key combination.
- LeftClick will tap or untap the card
- Alt+LeftClick will tuck the card under the next card, i.e. to indicate equipping or enchanting another card
- Shift+LeftClick will create a copy of the card
- Ctrl+LeftClick will place a counter on a card, or increase the amount of counters on it (also holding Alt will place an alternative type of counter)
- Ctrl+RightClick will decrease the amount of counters on a card (also holding Alt will decrease the alternative type of counter)
- MiddleClick will turn it face-down, or face-up again (this can be used to reveal cards in the library)
- MouseWheelUp will show the full card image in the center of the window, in order to make it more readable (hold Shift to do so for stacked zones)
- LeftClick allows to move a card between zones
- LeftClick+Shift will put the card at the beginning of the target zone (this can be used to put cards at the bottom of the library)
- Shift+LeftClick on the battlefield will create a Token that can be named (and will grab the card image if the name matches an existing card or token)
- MouseWheel will allow to scroll through stacked zones such as the library
this software is in active-ish development and will be updated whenever I find time to do so. the following features are already on my to-do-list:
- add more card-specific context menu entries
- make movement and placement of cards easier to predict and do, for example by using preview placeholders where cards will be moved to
- move cards from battlefield2 to battlefiel1 if switching back to two rows
this software is provided as-is, and always will be free to use and free of any kind of requirement to register, advertisement, or user tracking. server-side logs and statistics are anonymous.
please note that in order to provide card images, card image data is pulled from scryfall.com, who might incorporate user tracking on their end.
if you have suggestions or feature requests (note the planned features list above), bug reports, or general feedback, please let me know! you can get in touch via one of these options:
- via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- on Discord - RealCritical#2678